AddictiveDrums 2 – Finishing touches
In the last article in this series, we will take a look at “effects”
and “individual outputs” that allow you to tweak individual parts of the kit in your DAW.
Learn to tweak it to whatever genre you choose and apply it in your own music!
Addictive Drums 2 – Tutorial video
- 1Presets and kit selection
- 2Beats – Drum pattern selection/application
- 3Grid Search & Transform
- 4Edit window
- 5Editing individual instruments
- 6Applying effects and individual outputs ＊Current article
Setting up individual outputs
By using “individual outputs,” you can edit individual parts of the kit in your DAW.
Effects, volume, pan, pitching, and much more can be done.
- 1_Click on the instrument that you want to designate an output to (generally you will apply this to all parts)
- 2_Select “Separate out”
With this the preparation is finished.
After doing this, just set up the individual output settings in your DAW.
Daw individual output settings
Select the instrument that you want to apply an effect to.
You can edit effects from the area shown above.
“Reverb” and “delay” can be applied with “sends and returns.”
Click on the “FX” tab, and turn the effect ON.
Adjust the depth/parameters to your liking.
Return to the individual tracks and adjust the amount of the effect with the “Sends” bar.